LOCAL CIVIL WAR EVENTS FOR 2019
- Civil War Conference, Saturday, June 1, 2019, Temecula, CA
- Registration Fee $50, includes lunch, click HERE to register.
- Civil War Technology Fair
- DATE: Saturday, June 22, 2019, at the Drum Barracks Civil War Museum, Wilmington, CA
Admission is FREE. Enjoy special exhibitions, lectures and demonstrations on Civil War technology, such as the telegraph, railroad, balloon corp and ironclad ships. Speak to Civil War reenactors about the life of a soldier, watch a blacksmith at work, and feel the boom from a cannon during our artillery demonstration. Free self-guided tours of the Barracks and children's passport activity, with prizes. Click Here
- "The Civil War Remembered"
Sat. & Sun. April 6 & 7, at Crossroads River Park, Corona.
This is a new reenactment, with a realistic looking venue. Admission is $12 for adults,
and $8 for children, seniors, military, fire fighters, and police. Here is a link to the flier:
- 2019 Fort Tejon Events:
- For the Events Calendar: Click this Link.
- Huntington Beach Civil War Days:
- Held on Sat. & Sun. August 31 & September 1, at Central Park, in Huntington Beach
This is the 26th annual reenactment, which is always a good one, and well attended.
There is no admission fee, and parking is free. Here is a link to more info:
- Drum Barracks Events Calendar
- To the Calendar