- "The American Civil War - 1862: Searching for Victory"—a Conference presented by Gazette 665.
- 8:30 am - 5:00 pm, Temecula Conference Center For information and registration call 951.238.7480 or visit https://gazette665.com/2017-civil-war-conference/
- Old Fort MacArthur Days, 10:00 am - 4:00 pm, San Pedro, California. Tickets are $10 per person and benefit the preservation, restoration and education programs of the Fort MacArthur Museum. Parking is free, but carpooling is advised. For information call 310.548.2631.
- Huntington Beach Civil War Days. The Huntington Beach Historical Society is proud to host the 21st annual Civil War Days Living History and Reenactment in Huntington Beach, at the Central Park. Battle Times: Sat: 1:30 and 4 PM, Sun: 11 and 2 PM.
- An ongoing exhibit at the Drum Barracks Museum. It is another fascinating piece of our history that is little known.